Art has many forms, Rangoli is one of the most unique and charismatic art form, looking at its popularity very few know 3D and hyperrealistic are famous not just Nationally but Internationally as well. Expert artist Pramod Sahu who masters this Art conducts an exclusive workshop, the concept behind this is simply to share his immense knowledge and experience gathered in his 15years of journey from national to international, the pride of Chhattisgarh himself will elevate your art skills enlightening every aspect of this art form within you.
The most awaited day for all the Aspiring, Beginners, Amateur, Professional artist from all over the country, Life changing opportunity starting from 11th Oct. to 20th Oct. 2019
WHAT IS IT ABOUT!!
Rangoli Workshop is exclusively designed in a systematic way by International Artist Pramod Sahu who is well known for his expertise involving a seperate doubt session, practice techniques, loopholes which may be acting as a hindrance in the performance of an individual/artist, exploring new aspects of Rangoli ultimately adding to the knowledge in learning process, opening all new areas to move ahead faster.
Guiding would act as a catalyst for any learner to get better each day. Come express yourself through Rangoli, an effective and efficient way to improvise by going with the flow.
Calling out all art enthusiasts, curious minds (non- artist could also be the part of our family) Jump in and be a part of our workshop and you know the best part? The master would himself be helping everyone to work towards their growth and improvement.
Pramod Sahu ( 14 August, 1991) is Raipur based International Rangoli Artist, Culturist & Social Entrepreneur. At the Age of 7, he developed a passion for Rangoli. The artwork continued to extend its reach and professionally recognised as "Chhapaak - A Social Art Organization" Pramod Sahu works of Art live through his beautiful illustrations, in the form of 3D and Hyper Realistic Rangoli. From a very tender age, He developed a passion for Rangoli, Fascination towards colours kept on increasing and soon started to play with colours. The driving creative forces behind him is an Indian Art and Culture along with an expertise in the field. His overall professional work combines of 12 years experience including mentoring of 10,000+ students involving workshops, Seminars and Academics. Art Education and Art Service are the key highlights of his journey. There is a touch of wonderful transparency in the work leading to offer training to 10,000 students across the world.
- This one week program is going to be roller coaster ride.
- This will cover not only basics but advance level of Rangoli Art.
- You will learn deep secrets of The Master of Hyper Realistic Rangoli Art.
Day one to day ten ( 11th Oct. to 20th Oct.)
- Fundamentals of Rangoli Art.
- 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional drawings and its best practices.
- 2D drawing and its uses for free hand sketching.
- Understanding of Rangoli process, deep understanding of Rangoli Realism.
- Importance of technology and how the future Rangoli will make use of it.
- Use of DSLR Camera for 3D Rangoli.
- Colour mixing to create metallic finishes like chrome, steel, gold, rusty iron etc.
- How to bring consistency of colour shades across the whole Rangoli.
- Photography Session for Original art Work.
- LIVE Hyper Realistic Rangoli Art.
- Live Rangoli interactive sessions, Q and A with live tattooing.
- Understanding of dividing big Rangoli in multiple sessions.
- Q and A end session.
- Every Participant will make one Realistic Portrait.
DATE & VENUE
11th Oct. to 20th Oct. 2019, 04 PM to 8 PM
HIG-9, Beside ASG Eyes Hospital, Beside Madan Complex, Sector-2, Shankar Nagar, Raipur-492001